Custom Jewelry Design

By

Angela Kelsheimer

Sunday, December 21, 2014



My Beautiful Angels


Life is constantly changing.
Souls enter our lives.
Some stay just long enough
To make a real difference.
Others go
And take a piece of our hearts.
But love... true love,
No Matter its intensity or duration,
Lasts forever.
Angel wings represent this to me.
They enfold me.
They protect me.
They guide me.
It's that quiet voice, that whispers to me.
It's that seemingly unknown instinct,
Warning me from the distance.
They are my lineage, my ancestors gone on before me.
Angel wings are also my children.
Loving you,
Laughing with you,
Praying for you,
Elevates my soul.
Because of you,
I learn more than I teach.
My capacity to learn and love grows day by day,
In direct proportion of what I have to what I give away.
These wings are a symbol of my love and devoted friendship to you.
No mother is more...proud
Of the young women you are,
The accomplished women you will become.
Wear this on your journeys,
May it sparkle as brightly as your future.
In all these endeavors, may God protect you,
And remember...Your Mother Loves You.

Merry Christmas to all of you, Violets.  God grant you peace and love and beads in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment