Custom Jewelry Design

By

Angela Kelsheimer

Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Designs for a New Year
This is my salute to mysterious moonstone and labradorite.  The first two necklaces are 36" strands of moonstone and labradorite.  The third strand is an l8" strand of l2mm round moonstones.  Since I am a "more is more" kinda gal, I always try to show you designs in fabulous groupings.  This set looks wonderful with everything.  As always, if you are interested, please contact me via message on Facebook's No Shrinking Violets page or by email listed at this site.
The love of the Far East may be found close to home.  The first two strands are one 36" necklace composed of jade, peridot, turquoise, labradorite, Tahitian pearls, and amber.  The large locket is really a hunter's case from an old pocket watch.  I removed the broken watch and what is left is a beautiful locket that is actually large enough to hold memories.  I am showing this with two estate pieces that I have saved over the years.  The first is a gold filled, nephrite jade bracelet [circa l970] and a lovely pair of brass and enameled earrings [circa l950].  Enjoy, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment